Effective Spring Cleaning guidelines
Time for spring cleaning? With the rainy season almost finishing, it is time of the year when one could open their windows and view different types of flowers blooming. This is the time to shake up the rugs and clean the cobwebs that have accumulated during the long winter. With a few tips, it is possible for the house owner to keep their place sparkling clean and get rid of the unwanted dirt and dust from their home.
Spring cleaning tips
With proper planning and cleaning tips, it is possible on the part of the owner to clean their house effectively and quickly within a short span of time and earn laurels from their friends, neighbors and relatives. Either the owner could clean the house all by themselves or get the assistance of spring cleaning professionals who can effectively plan out the cleaning and give wonderful results. By following the six spring cleaning tips in Singapore, the owner can derive wonderful results.
1. The first thing that the owner should do is to organize the plan of actions. The owners are advised to plan their chores properly, so that they do not miss on trivial and important things while carrying out the cleaning work. The materials required for cleaning should be assembled and kept ready so that the cleaning process can be carried out smoothly. The bedrooms should be started first, followed by the living room, kitchen and the living room last.
2. Another important thing to be taken care by the owner is de-cluttering. There are many tidy bits around that remind the members of the family about the sad and happy events. Such things require a second look and should be donated to some needy or sold off to get some valuable money. Donate the things you dont need to salvation army, things you dont need might just be the things someone needs.
3. Although Singapore doesn’t have winter but you might have some winter clothes you might not need to use it before the next vacation. The next thing to be undertaken is to wash the winter clothes and stuffs and store them in proper places like containers and boxes that are safe from molds and mites.
4. Hire a spring cleaning company to do your spring cleaning for the year. Usually these cleaning companies can save you alot of thing cleaning yourself and they can do the job really fast and efficient.
5. With the summer coming after spring, the vents and air conditioners need to be checked thoroughly by professionals so that they function smoothly. They would also remove the dust, allergens and dirt that must have accumulated during the rainy season. This would help the family to be safe from being affected by spring allergies. Make sure your aircon is in tip top condition. Do a chemical cleaning if you have not done it within the past 9 months. Get your airrcon technicians to check if you need to refill your aircon freon gas.
6. Cleaning should be done effectively and properly. It is always recommended to hire efficient and professional spring cleaning services to clean the house and its surroundings to get the best effects. No place should remain untouched. Donate the things you dont need to your the charity, giving is good.
A well kept house is one that has effectively adhered to all these tips and suggestions and with a proper research, it is possible for the owner to be ready with the checklist for spring cleaning.