|Interesting facts about Singapore Ceiling Fans|
There are different types of fans like ceiling fans, table fans etc. Singapore ceiling fans are the best type of ceiling fans that we can make use of. There are many reasons for which people like ceiling fans rather than table fans. Let us consider some important facts about these Singapore ceiling fans.
1) Healthy air: table fans and other types of fans create a phenomenon called direct blow effect. This effect can be quite irritating sometimes. Ceiling fans don’t produce such effects. Air produced by them is quite healthier compared to air coming from table fans. Air circulates in entire room by these ceiling fans. Besides that, it keeps the whole room cool. In case of table fans, after a few minutes, air becomes hot and you feel it very difficult to sit in front of it, but the same is not true in case of ceiling fans.
2) Ceiling fans consume less electricity compared to table fans. They are best suited for middle class people to use. There are different types of air cooling systems like AC, table fans etc, but ceiling fans are the most economical among them. So people prefer ceiling fans instead of table fans.
3) Table fans consume some space on your table. Ceiling fans utilize only some space below the ceiling. They utilize only waste space as against table fans which use the space on tables in which you can keep some other items like books, clothes, utensils and many other materials.
4) Ceiling fans increase the beauty of room. If you keep a table fan on a table, it is highly unlikely that anyone sees them at all. But there are a large number of ceiling fans of different designs and varieties. They can increase the beauty of your home to a great extent.
5) Maintenance of ceiling fans is easier than table fans. All that you need to do is blowing away the dust which collects on its blades once or twice a week and wiping them clean with a wet cloth. But table fans have a case inside which it is embedded and that makes cleaning it difficult.
6) Ceiling fans are available in different varieties and sizes. You can change the size of ceiling fans according to the size of your room. If room is spacious, you need to use a large fan and if room is very small, a small ceiling fan would be enough.
7) Ceiling fans can help to aerate an entire room, whereas a table fan can provide air supply to only some restricted region, say a few feet in front of it. If you keep it at one end of room and you sit at the other corner, you will not receive any air at all.
8) Besides all these factors, there is yet another fact about these Singapore ceiling fans. That is their affordable cost. If cost of anything is too high, it is very difficult to purchase it by common man, even though it is cheaper. But they are quite cheaper compared to other types of fans and ACs.