As most well informed individuals would appreciate a condo represents the very epitome of class and high end living, which makes it one of the most sought after homes globally. To maintain this state of affairs is not easy, and owning such a home entails putting time and resources to ensure that the various features of your condo are always in shipshape condition.
One of the most integral components of such homes happens to be the distinct floor they have. Over the recent years many condominium owners have been increasingly embracing natural stone flooring solutions, most especially marble. Which naturally presents a horde of great benefits over most other traditional alternatives such as wood, tiles and so on.
· To begin with this kind floor is widely acclaimed for its unmatched beauty. And with the dozens of shades and colors it offers, you can be in an excellent condition to select the right variety that matches your needs and preferences.
· Marble flooring is also noted for its capabilities of effortlessly maintaining a home’s room temperature even in extreme prevailing climatic situations such as excessive heat. This can go a long way in saving you a significant amount of money that you would have required to maintain the coolness of your condo, most especially with air conditioning.
· To cap it all up, this amazing type of flooring solution is extremely durable, and with proper care can last for decades on end. Without necessitating replacement or even tarnishing its inherent aesthetic appeal.
As would be expected this kind of floor (despite its need for low maintenance ) requires regular polishing and even sealing to ensure it is always at its best condition. If you might perhaps own a condo that features this flooring, and are probably on the lookout for the right cleaning solution for maintaining it. You might probably be asking yourself just how much polishing costs do I stand to incur for my flooring? Well, such a query can elicit diverse answers as they are many factors that can come into the mix when trying to get the best polishing solution for your marble floor.
· However, the most important issue most professional natural stone flooring cleaners usually consider happens to be current status of the floor in question. This kind of floor like earlier mentioned is very durable, but when subjected to frequent foot traffic, it can begin to exhibit signs of attrition and even staining.
· Which obviously requires comprehensive cleaning and polishing, utilizing the very best equipment and cleaning and polishing agents available.
· The grit levels of your marble floor can also significantly affect just exactly how much you would be asked to foot for its polishing requirements. It is consequently a very good idea to ascertain the peculiar status of your natural stone floor before enlisting the assistance of professional cleaning services.
· Naturally the very best firms that offer such solutions can also be invaluable in accurately gauging the distinct condition of your condo flooring. And from there they can determine which cleaning agents they ought to utilize for the best possible polishing job. For instance, if you are particularly keen on obtaining a high gloss appearance, it will necessitate the use of specialized equipment such as resin pads together with acid compounds. That can effectively restore your marble floor’s most elegant look.
· For the most part, such jobs can entail polishing costs that fall within the range of $1 to $7 per square foot of your floor. This of course means that the size of your flooring will ultimately decide just how much you will pay for such services.
· On the other hand, regular maintenance polishing (which is highly recommended) can cost approximately $2 per square foot of your marble floor.
· Like earlier mentioned, sealing is also an integral part of the natural stone floor polishing process as it guarantees enhanced stain resistance and even moisture absorption.
· Most professional cleaning services providers usually charge from 65 to 75 cents for each square foot of the particular floor in question’s sealing needs. Which is very cost effective when you take into consideration the end results that such services can offer. This among other things includes enhancing your marble floor’s durability and even its natural aesthetic appeal. This is an insight with this regard.